❈ cam (ronnie potts) & camélia (selma castilla) rejoignent le staff ❈
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal

i didn't want to be the one to forget -- holly

— Aller en bas 
Holly Cavendish

Holly Cavendish

◦ id : spf, marina.
◦ faceclaim : phoebe dynevor, av depraysie ♡, sign alcara+ethereal, profil pinterest.

◦ age : 28 yo (24.12.95)
◦ occupation : heiress (dad's running a jewelry empire).

i didn't want to be the one to forget -- holly Empty

holly cavendish
28 yo, single mum, heiress (dad's running a jewelry empire).

comme je suis incapable d'écrire un résumé, la vie et l'histoire d'holly sont à découvrir juste ici : fiche de présa. ♡

( caractère ) whip-smart and a little bit brazen -- solaire -- warm heart -- attentionnée -- independent -- obstinée -- kind-natured and endlessly endearing --- perfectionniste et rigoureuse-- while she used to be young and naive, she now knows very much what she wants -- pétillante -- smartass, punch-lines sniper -- un peu trop orgueilleuse parfois --- cherry lips, angel eyes -- volubile -- sweet tooth -- empathique et dévouée -- may appears as a spoiled brat but she's not (that often) -- optimiste -- fearful in love -- les apparences avant tout -- denial’s best friend -- aime rire -- emotionally unavailable -- calme et mesurée -- baby mommy -- spontanée, parfois un peu trop -- christmas person-- bienveillante -- if you desire the sun and the moon, all you have to do is go out and shoot at the sky --- audacieuse -- big sunglasses hide all sins.

@cameron warner
et là, tu fais un résumé du lien entre ton personnage et celui de ton partenaire lalalalalalalalalalalalala tralala

@Lissie Barnes
et là, tu fais un résumé du lien entre ton personnage et celui de ton partenaire lalalalalalalalalalalalala tralala

pseudo

_______
it was not the thorn bending to the honeysuckles, but the honeysuckles embracing the thorn.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Holly Cavendish

Holly Cavendish

◦ id : spf, marina.
◦ faceclaim : phoebe dynevor, av depraysie ♡, sign alcara+ethereal, profil pinterest.

◦ age : 28 yo (24.12.95)
◦ occupation : heiress (dad's running a jewelry empire).

i didn't want to be the one to forget -- holly Empty

à vous les p'tites loutres i didn't want to be the one to forget -- holly 4080489033 i didn't want to be the one to forget -- holly 3044708869

_______
it was not the thorn bending to the honeysuckles, but the honeysuckles embracing the thorn.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

i didn't want to be the one to forget -- holly

::  ii. // do your own thing :: personnages :: fiches de liens-
Sauter vers: